Another great cock pot meal, I like to make this ahead of time and have it packed up and ready to bring with me, on the day’s that I know I’ll be staying at work late. The picture above is just of the seared pork chops (without the yummy sauce) for some reason I can’t find the picture of that!
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup, Undiluted
¼ cup Chicken Broth
¼ cup Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
1 Garlic Clove, Minced
½ tsp Dried Thyme
¼ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Pepper
6 Medium Red Potatoes, Sliced
1 Medium Onion, Thinly Sliced
6 Boneless Pork Loin Chops
1 tbsp Oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the soup, broth, mustard, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the sliced potatoes and the onions.
- Place in your low cooker.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chops well on both sides.
- Place chops on top of potato mixture and cook on LOW 4-6 hours, HIGH 3-5 hours.