This muffins are moist, delicious, easy to throw together and packed full with lots of yummy ingredients making these the perfect snack or breakfast. If you want to make these a bit more healthy, feel free to switch out the coconut oil for apple sauce, but this will make your muffin a bit more dense. Or replace 1/2 a cup of flour for oats or protein powder, to make these a perfect post or pre- workout snack!
2 ¼ cups Flour
2/3 cup Sugar
1 ½ tsp Baking Soda
½ tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
¾ tsp Salt
½ cup Coconut Oil
1 (8-oz) Can Crushed Pineapple (Including Juices)
1 cup Carrot, Shredded
1/2 cup Apple, Finely Diced
½ cup Raisins
½ cup Shredded Coconut
½ cup Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper cups.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat together oil, eggs, and pineapple (including pineapple juices). Stir egg mixture into the flour mixture, just until combined.
- Stir in the carrot, apple, raisins, coconut, and walnuts. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.